Sunday means Funday and what better way to wrap up your weekend by spending it at the pub with the best view, The Beachfront! Our friends at The Beachfront believe a Sunday well spent brings a week of content! With today’s deal you can enjoy a jug of Pimms and 2 sliders (mini burgers) with a side of jazz every Sunday for just $20 (usually $40!).
Great live music, two Beachfront famous sliders of your choice and a jug of Pimms to share with your mates is certainly a Sunday well spent in our book! ??Beachfront sliders are served on toasted 3’ Turkish mini rolls with steakhouse chips.
Choice of sliders includes:
- Bacon and egg: Grilled bacon, caramelised onion, runny egg and lettuce
- Chorizo: grilled Argentine sausage with roast capsicum, lettuce, provolone cheese and chutney
- Mushroom: Sautéed garlic mushrooms with lettuce and Bulgarian feta
- Peri Peri Chicken: Grilled chicken breast marinated in peri peri sauce with lettuce, tomato, bacon and aioli
- Jack Daniels Brisket: Slow braised shredded beef brisket with coleslaw and spicy Jack Daniels bbq sauce
- Lamb: Roasted lamb leg slices with lettuce, red onion, feta and herb yoghurt
- Steak and Onion: Marinated sirloin steak with lettuce, caramelised onion, egg and chutney
- Local Snapper: Coopers ale battered NT snapper fillets with lettuce, tomato, caper berries and aioli
- Smokey Reef Fish: Slowly smoked local reef fish shredded with red onion, parsley and lemon cream cheese
- Beachfront Beef: Homemade beef patty with lettuce, tomato, bacon, egg, cheese and bbq sauce?and
- Special of the day.
The very popular Dr Martini's Jazz has found a new home every Sunday at The Beachfront Hotel. They are a Darwin based jazz ensemble consisting of Martin Fisher (Keys), Ambrose Nicholls-Skene (Drums/Vocals), Anissa Hogbin (Trumpet/Vocals), Michael Henshaw (Bass Guitar) and Michael Totham (Electric Guitar) and David O’Callaghan (saxophone).